Audio Page Overview
Chris Plapp, Last modified by Steven Brown May 12 2017 03:05 PM
All audio content on the Video Platform has a corresponding Audio Page which can be accessed via the platform search and browse functions.
See below for a breakdown of the audio page features:
- Breadcrumb trail - your navigational history, with back links.
- Audio Player - built in controls include: Play/Pause, adjust volume, scrub using black circle, speed up/slow down, theater mode, full screen mode.
- Audio Tab - contains program information and controls. Click to load the content within the video player.
- Details Tab - includes Title details, including: Title, Date Added, Copyright Date, Item #, Type, Grades.
- Full Program - click here to load the full title in it's entirety into the video player and display the description.
- Now Playing - this will display the name of the current active program (full title or custom segment) loaded within the video player, along with it's run time.
- Page Tools - available tools include: Share (via email; via social sharing), Citation (MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard formats and export options for EasyBib, NoodleTools and RefWorks), Custom Segment (create your own), Search by Standards, Download (full title or segments), Embed/Link (record URL; embed code; LTI link), Add to Playlist, Add to Favorites. Note: the order an availability of these tools may vary between title and account.
- Description - displays the description for the active full title or segment within the video player.
- Producer - displays the producer for the title and provides a link to additional content from that producer.
- Tags - clicking on a tag will return search results containing other content with the same tag.
- You might also like... - contains links to additional content related to the title. If the title is part of a series, other titles within the series will display.
- Google Translate - translates the textual content on the video page to a variety of different languages.