Troubleshooting Video Playback Problems
Wendy Collins June 07 2017 03:28 PM
If you are experiencing issues with video playback on the platform, such as excessive buffering, or videos not playing at all, please consult the below information.
The issue you are experiencing is due to the web filter of either your local computer's network or school network not properly filtering videos originating from the Kaltura Content Delivery Network (CDN) which is currently responsible for all platform video delivery.
IP list to white list:
New York, NY:
• Cogent NY: 220.127.116.11/27 18.104.22.168/27 22.214.171.124/27 126.96.36.199/29
• Level3 NY: 188.8.131.52/27 184.108.40.206/27 220.127.116.11/29
• Zayo Group NY: 18.104.22.168/26 22.214.171.124/29 126.96.36.199/26
• Cogent SV: 188.8.131.52/27 184.108.40.206/29
• Level3 SV: 220.127.116.11/27 18.104.22.168/27 22.214.171.124/29
• Zayo Group PA: 126.96.36.199/26 188.8.131.52/29
Domains to white list:
If you continue to experience playback issues after white listing the above IPs and/or domains from our content delivery network, please provide us with the following information so that we can further assist with troubleshooting: