You can use Facebook to sign in to Vault once your Vault account has been associated with Facebook. You only have to do this association once. If you use Facebook to sign up for Vault Campus, then your accounts will already be associated. To learn more, see How to Sign Up for Vault Campus with Facebook.
To sign in with Facebook:
- On a Vault sign-in page, click the blue Facebook button.
- Log in to your Facebook account on the Facebook login screen.
- If your Vault account is already associated with Facebook, you will be signed in to Vault.
- If you do not already have a Vault account associated with Facebook, then:
- Facebook will display a page showing the permissions Vault is requesting. Click the Okay button to continue, or Cancel to cancel. If you cancel, you will not be signed in.
- On the "Do you already have a Vault account?" page:
- If you do not already have an existing Vault account, click the "Create Vault Account" button. You will see the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address that will be used to create your Vault account. Click "Create Vault Account" again to create the new Vault account using your Facebook login.
- If you have an existing Vault account that you would like to associate with your Facebook login, log in to your existing Vault account on the left side of the page.
- Once your Vault account has been successfully created/associated, you will be signed in to Vault.
Related terms: log in, login