Any institution using EZproxy as its off-campus authentication system can utilize this same tool to authorize access to Vault Campus. After a simple setup process, educators and/or students can access Vault Campus by using the same credentials that they use to log in to the campus-wide EZproxy system.
To set up Vault Campus EZproxy authentication:
- Confirm that you have a proxy server. This type of authentication requires that you have one already set up.
- Send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
- The exact IP address of your proxy server
- Any additional IP ranges that you wish to register with us
- If you would like to modify record URLs in Vault Campus to include your proxy server login information, please provide the URL proxy modifier information.
- You will then receive an email from a support representative with the following information:
- Our EZproxy data that must be added to your proxy server config file
- Your customized, IP-authenticated link for your reference. This authenticated link will allow your students and faculty to access Vault Campus using their EZproxy credentials.
If you have any additional questions about setting up EZproxy authentication, please contact Technical Support.