How to Create A User Account to Save Records and Searches, and Set Preferences
Jane Flynn, Last modified by Jane Flynn April 01 2015 04:15 PM
- Creating a user account, or a folder account, allows you to create a folder to save records, lets you access your search history, and also allows you to set user preferences.
- The Create Account or Sign In link is located on the far right of the header on each page.
- Clicking this link opens a Create a New User Account/Sign In window.
- Click Create Account, and in the window that opens, fill in the required fields.
- Your username must start with a letter and can be any combination of 3-16 letters and numbers that is not already being used.
- Your password must be a minimum of 3 characters in length.
- Do not use the same username and password as your institution's login to Issues & Controversies.
- Please provide your email address so that we can send you a password reminder if necessary.
- If you'd like, you can also sign up for subject-specific Content Update Alert emails.